DINNER & PARTY EXPERIENCE
We're changing what it means to dine out!
Let us take you on a journey to explore the best of Cambodia's street food & nightlife
- Our professional team takes you to experience the fresh food market & street food where the locals go. Since the food handling is of concern, we show you the food and then take you to our beautiful home and provide you with the tastes of what you have seen on the street.
- You will be greeted by our staff, including the chef who prepares the delicious and authentic Khmer food.
- We only select the top Khmer dishes that we Cambodians eat on a daily basis.
- You will also enjoy home-made cocktails and make one yourself.
- You will have a chance to share your experiences in informal surroundings.
- You will enjoy our lush garden home in the village and be away from the crowd.
- The night ends with a visit to a local Cambodian pub in town.There you will learn more about how the locals spend their evening and have a drink at one of the bars with a live band, before making your way back to your hotel.
Price: $50 per person
Departure Requirement: 2-15 people
Tour Period: 5-6 hours
Departure Time: 4pm
Meeting Point: Khmer Grill, Wat Damak Road; however, we will pick you up from the hotel depending on the number of people booked.
perations: daily, year-round; subject to change based on the local conditions.
What to bring along: light long & covered clothes, proper walking shoes, hat, sun lotion, mosquito spray, camera, and a sense of humor.
- Return transfers with English speaking guide who has a great sense of humour.
- A nice cool towel at our home.
- One bottle of water and 4 homemade cocktails (or soft drinks of your choice).
- Dinner selected seasonally from the top 5 dishes Cambodians prefer.
- One can of local beer at local Khmer live band restaurant with some appetizers.
The food for all the dishes and drinks we serve at dinner are what Cambodians eat every day – this is something you should never miss when visiting Cambodia.
We present you three types of Khmer cocktails by using only Cambodian rice wine and whisky, the top 5 Khmer main dishes we have selected for you & seasonal fresh fruits for the dessert.